Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 18, 2008

Randomnicity

-Hey...that would be a good name for a band...Randomnicity. My other favorite "It Should Be A Band Name" name is Flaccid Bacon. That's the one we came up with at work. Their first album would be called "Limp and Greasy."

-Becky and Scott finally agreed (for the most part) on the names for the twins. Read all about it on her blog. My boy name is still Edward Ronald. Our father will just be honored twice if I ever have a boy. He deserves it.

-I don't get the whole Twilight mania that's going on right now. I guess I now understand how some of you felt during Harry Potter mania (although Harry Potter rules, so that was warranted). For those who aren't "in the know," Twilight is a series of teen books about a high school romance between a human girl and a "vegetarian" vampire. Well, vegetarian in the sense that he doesn't feed on humans. Anyway, there are three books out now and the fourth is coming out on August 2nd and we have to have a midnight party for it. It's not anywhere close to what our Harry Potter release party was, but I'm expecting about 150-200 people there for it. Don't get me wrong...I read the books and enjoyed them. They're just not the end-all-be-all that some people are making them out to be. Whatever.

-Studying is actually going well. I'm starting to understand this whole insurance thing. I'm done with six of the ten parts of the exam I need to know. I'm shooting for Wednesday or Thursday to take my exam. Woohoo.

-I have to work tomorrow. Blah.

-For some reason, my mom has this thing about not liking to give Abby sippy cups. She is starting to take to the Nuby ones that my sister recommended. The top is closer to a bottle nipple, so it's easier to get them to make the switch. I gave my mom the cup with some juice/water in it to give to the baby and she decided to pour it all into a bottle instead. Weird.

-Time to put Abby down for the night. Bye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Carter started with the Nuby's. He liked them. I will say, that the best ones once Abby gets used to cups are probably the...I think they may be Playtex, but they don't come with those valves. The top of it has a valve built in. The Playtex ones with the valves get a bit annoying after a while.

Sarah said...

Logan loves the Nuby cups. I actually find it hard to give him a regular sippy cup with either no handles or a hard nipple because he loves to chew on it.

Becky said...

If you want more nuby cups, let me know. We have plently!!