Rain, Rain, Go Away!
I had stuff I wanted to do today!
Nothing too important, but I do need to get to Walmart and the Cake Cottage. Walmart so I can pick up the photo Valentine's Day cards I had made. About $3 for 8 cards (including tax)...plus no shipping because I have it sent to the store. Much cheaper than buying regular cards for the grandparents, aunts and such. And Cake Cottage so I can get the good chocolate confectioners coating so I can make the yummy Peanut Butter Balls for the Super Bowl party we're going to on Sunday. Thanks again for the recipe Janelle...they were a big hit at the christening party!
We're finally officially old. We're already planning on leaving the party on Sunday around half-time so that the baby can be in bed at a decent time. If it were Friday or Saturday night, it wouldn't be as big a deal, but we have to wake her up early on Mondays because Ed and I both have early work meetings that day. She has to be at daycare by 6:45 so I can be at work by 7. She's never a happy camper on Monday mornings. But at least we'll get to go to the party and hang out for a little while...and enjoy the yummy food. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
glad the peanut butter balls were a hit!! yum..i think i need to make some more soon too!!
Post a Comment