Who Has Time to Cook? I Have a Baby!
Hey...what's with this huge bib?
I wonder if I can grab that stuff...
I can definitely grab this thing though...
I will get the hang of this before mommy and daddy know it!
That looks like pure liquid...
it had some consistency to it. i was following the doctor's instructions. he said to thicken it up as she gets used to it.
Carter liked his cereal thick. But, wow...seeing Abby's face reminds me of Carter's first taste. It's amazing how much you forget. *cries*
Yes! I can now link my LJ on Blogger! I don't have to pretend I have a Blogger blog!
Yay! It does!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That looks like pure liquid...
it had some consistency to it. i was following the doctor's instructions. he said to thicken it up as she gets used to it.
Carter liked his cereal thick. But, wow...seeing Abby's face reminds me of Carter's first taste. It's amazing how much you forget. *cries*
Yes! I can now link my LJ on Blogger! I don't have to pretend I have a Blogger blog!
Yay! It does!
Post a Comment