Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 09, 2008

4 Months Old!

Can you believe that my beautiful baby girl is 4 months old today? How crazy is that? "They" were right when they told me how quickly time seems to fly when you have a baby. I can hardly remember how tough the first couple of months were. She's such a good baby and she's my joy. Whenever I'm with her I can't help but to be happy...no matter how bad everything else may seem. I wouldn't trade her for all the world.

Picture to come later today. She's too busy napping at the moment for a photo shoot. Plus, Ed's out and about until later this afternoon and he likes to do the monthly photo with me. :)

And the best news...I'm on vacation. Woohoo! I get four weeks a year now, so I might as well spread them out a bit. Plus all the managers at work have to take a lame 2-hour "sexual harrassment" course at work and my computer is the only one they can use. I figure I'd rather be on vacation and let them take over my computer while I'm out then have to fight for my own computer while I'm working. Since we have to pay for daycare anyway, I'm still going to take Abby on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I'll use that time to finally study for the insurance producer's exam so I can try to get my license and start helping out Ed's office peeps (for fair compensation, of course).

Tuesday the baby and I are both supposed to have doctor's appointments. I may have to postpone mine though. Since I started on the pill again, my periods have been unpredictable. Weird, I know, but it's a different sort of pill (low-dose...same pill everyday...no plecebo...it's the only one I can take and still continue to breastfeed). I have a feeling that I may have my period in full force on Tuesday afternoon. I'll determine on Monday morning what I should do. Not that I want to go, but I just want to get it over with. Blah.

I'm almost looking forward to Abby's appointment though...except for the fact that she has to get four shots again. That's going to suck. But I'm dying to know her exact weight and length. We do the "on the scale alone and then again with the baby and figure out the difference" method, but that's never a very accurate measure. Plus, the girl's so long...I'm curious to know what percentile she's in for length. I'm pretty sure she's going to be tall like her mama. Hopefully she'll be feeling well enough after the doctor's appointment for me to run to BRU afterwards. I won't hold my breath though.

No comments: