Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 20, 2007

She's Just Like Her Parents

She loves to sleep and eat. She has slept for 8 hours two nights in a row. She probably would have done the same for awhile, but when I work in the morning I have to wake her up to make sure she gets fed before I leave. This morning, after sleeping from midnight to 8am, she ate, played for about an hour, ate again and now she's in her crib sleeping away. That's my baby!

Today is my last day off until Christmas. The holiday in retail doesn't seem nearly as bad this year. I guess that's what happens when you get to miss most of it. I'm not feeling humbuggy at all. That being said, I'm definitely not looking forward to working this weekend. That's going to suck. Especially since I'm going to be stuck as line manager all weekend long. That would be the single most boring job in the world. I basically stand at the front of the line and direct people to open registers. They want me to do it because I'm also supposed to be selling gift cards and memberships and answering questions and whatever else is needed, but when it's as busy as it will be this weekend, all you can really do is direct people to registers. Blah. But I put on a smile and act as cheery as possible while I'm doing it.

I guess I should try to finish wrapping gifts while the baby is asleep. I can't find two of the things I bought. I got two necklaces at Target during my largest shopping spree of the season and now they're missing. I have to search my car just in case they fell out of the bag in there. Here's hoping!

No comments: