Shameless Plug
Okay people, I really need to get back into the swing of my Pampered Chef thing (hey...that rhymed). The host specials for January and February rock, so now's the time to have a party if you've been avoiding it. ;) In January you get at least $50 extra in free product with a $500 or more show. In February, you get to pick any two items in the catalog to get at 60% off. As an added bonus, I'll buy the ingredients and bring them to your show if you book for either month (but I get to pick the recipes!). If you refer someone, they get the same deal and I'll give you a present (and my undying affection). End of the commercial.
Today is my first day off since last Wednesday. We went over to visit Aunt Becky and Claire and then stopped by my mom's office on the way home. A good time was had by all. I even managed to get a few things done around the house, so that was good. I've called a few daycare places, but still no luck. I thought I had a good lead from my PC director. Unfortunately, the opening that her girl had was for a baby over 1. Blah. I'm going to suck it up and call the daycare referral place during my lunch break tomorrow while I (hopefully) pump. I'm also going to try to catch the phone number on the sign outside a place I pass by on my way to work everyday. It seems like it's fairly new, so maybe I'll have some luck with that.
Baby's stirring. Gotta run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I don't know about having a party, but I may want to order something. I think I want that apple peeler that attaches to the counter. I'll let you know.
i want to have a party =) so maybe i'll talk my mom into having one...she's coming over for christmas so i try to persuade her and then she can buy a few little things for me!!
I would love a new round stone ware piece, mine broke when I made pizza on it. I would love to have a party, but we all know how it is having a little one around, that only wants his mommy!!
I'll let you know after the New Year.
Heh...Janelle, I would love nothing more then to come do a party at your house. ;) Too bad I sucked last year because the prize trip was to London.
no worries mandy! i suck too at selling books and have missed a mediterranian cruise and a trip to some nice island! oh well...there is always another year!
Post a Comment