Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 09, 2007

2 Months Old!

Can you believe my little doodlebug is 2 months old today? How crazy is that? She's getting so big and even cuter than ever (who would have thought it was even possible?). Every day she is getting more and more alert. My favorite times are after she wakes up and eats. That's her smiley, playful times. It melts my heart every time she smiles at me. :) I will be so sad on Thursday when I have to go back to work. I'm trying not to think about that too much yet. I'll deal with it when it comes.

Here's her "official" month-day shot. It's not the best picture, so we may try again after she wakes up from her nap.

And here's one from a few days ago when I actually caught a smile.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Daycare?!?!You are making me worried for you!

Bitter Mom said...

Happy two months!!! Can you believe how much she's grown?!?! When are we going to have another playdate?