Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

October 8th It Is

Unless she decides to come on her own before then, that is. My doctor, due to concerns about the jumpy blood pressure and the recent protein in the urine, has decided to induce me on Monday. Don't go rushing to the pool, it's now closed. ;) My sister was the only one who guessed the 8th, but she also guessed a boy, so the game is still up in the air.

I'm still 2 centimeters, but my cervix is "ready to go" and the baby has definitely dropped. I'm starting to freak out.

5 comments:

Bitter Mom said...

Hehehe. What did I tell you? ;)

I'm free on the 8th! (Becky, are you going to be there or what? I need to clear my calendar - which is already clear anyway...)

I'm still rooting for the 6th, though. Still on for Friday? We'll walk the crap out of you so Abby will be ready to come out on the 6th. :)

It's crazy you actually have a day set...I think I'd be more nervous than I was not knowing! (Not to intentionally make you more nervous or anything...)

Anonymous said...

Damn it! I'll have to see her when I get back...somebody keep me updated by cell!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Well, keep me updated somehow! Maybe I could stop by on my lunch break and visit at the hospital if you feel up to it. I'm excited for you!!

Mandy said...

Yes Val, Friday should still be good. :) I'm not walking too much...no babies on my anniversary! Let us have at least one last date before B-day!

Kathy-:(

Brooke, feel free to stop by whenever. :) I'll be there!

Erin said...

Wee!! This is exciting! What day of the week is that?