Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 28, 2007

Now I'm Really So Done!

What a craptastic work day. The event was a fiasco...the author was over an hour late and the crowd was pitiful. Really not good for my stress level and blood pressure. But at least it's over now. I just have to get through tomorrow and Monday and then I'm home free! Woohoo!

Ugh, to make matter worse, I wound up on my feet way more than I wanted tonight. I think they may actually be swollen for the first time this pregnancy. Darn that husband of mine for umpiring the late games today. :( I could use a foot massage.

I think the baby might be sitting lower all of a sudden. All I know is that I'm feeling a lot of discomfort a lot lower then usual. Last night was terrible. When I was on my side, I felt okay, but when I tried to roll over to the other side, it hurt like hell (the rolling process, not being on the other side). Especially when my back was to the mattress. Blah.

1 comment:

nelly said...

i think baby number one may start to engage sooner then other babies... i may be wrong. and that might be why your hips hurt to as they are spreading to make room! i slept with a pillow inbetween my knees and under my bump, i loved it!