Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sleeping

We went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter on Tuesday. It was awesome! :P I know most of you don't care, but I love all things Harry Potter and the movie made me happy. Some parts were a little mishmashed (they were trying to fit an 800+ page book into just over 2 hours), but the ending was so good it totally made up for it. I can't wait to see it again!

The only downside to going to the midnight show was that I was exhausted all day yesterday. Luckily, I had some meaningless tasks to complete in preparation for my big HP Party next Friday, so I just sat at the breakroom table most of the day and got the busywork done. When I got home, I went on the computer for about 20 minutes then I was literally in bed the rest of the day dozing off and on until bedtime. Then I actually slept through the night (except for a 3:00 am trip to the potty). I feel much better now though. :)

I work late tonight, so right now I'm waiting for Ed to get home from an appointment so we can go to the insurance company's office to drop off the title to the Taurus and pick up our check. Hooray! Then tomorrow he'll drop me off at work and take my car to the dealership to drop off our down payment. We want them to take a look at the radio because the CD player doesn't seem to work. I've waited forever to have a car with a CD player...they will fix it!

2 comments:

nelly said...

am so jealous!! i sooooo want to see harry potter...not even sure if its out here. though it must be! will have to look into getting a baby sitter and just go!!

Mandy said...

i would love to go with you, but i doubt we'd be able to find a theater convienent for both of us. ;) seriously, it was a great movie...just don't expect it to follow the book perfectly. i've learned to view the movies and books as totally seperate things to be enjoyed on different levels.