Working on a Sunday
I'm so spoiled to have a retail job that hardly ever involves having to work on the weekend. Today, however, not only did I have to work during the weekend, but I had to work on a Sunday. Double suck! I had a semi-important event today that C-SPAN came in to record for BookTV. I was scared to death that nobody was going to show up for the thing, but we wound up with over 20 people in the audience, so I was quite relieved.
The only good thing about having to work today is that I now have Friday off. Three day weekend, plus we're going to go register with my mom and Becky during the day. Hooray! It was then or never because that's my only weekday off for the whole month. Since my mom's going to try to go, we'll even get to order our crib and glider. Exciting stuff. I'm available Thursday morning if anyway wants to meet me at BRU for a preliminary shop and/or lunch. I have to be at work by 12:30, so it would have to be a late-morning lunch. Just let me know. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Check out the Golden Compass trailer. If the link doesn't work, it's on Yahoo! Or at the Golden Compass website...K the link was miles too long so just go to the website and check it out and let me know what you think!
I might be able to join you... what time are you getting there? I won't have anyone to watch Ben, so it may take me awhile to get out of the house and/or I may have to bail early if he gets bitchy.
Ditto Erin. It'll be Don's first official day back to work, so I could probably stand to get out of the house...at least so I don't spend the whole day sobbing. We may even follow you to work, as I have a gift card to use...
Post a Comment