Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 22, 2007

A New Post!

Sorry I've been such a posting slacker this week. I've actually been busy the past couple nights. I decided to play the role of The Supportive Wife and accompanied my husband to softball on Wednesday night and to volleyball last night. Softball was lame (as usual), but they won both games. Volleyball I actually enjoyed. It looked like so much fun that I would even consider joining the team if it wasn't for the whole pregnancy-thing. ;) I'll have to go with him to that one again while I can.

Other that that, it's been work and sleep. My life is so exciting. :) The baby has discovered that kicking my bladder is fun and as such I've been spending a lot of time peeing. Good times. I really noticed it today, but I think she's been doing it noticeably for about a week...I just couldn't figure out what the weird feeling was. Then today at work I really had to pee and she started and I figured it out real quick. Gotta love it. :)

Tomorrow is our nothing day. I love nothing days! Don't have to go anywhere, don't have to work, just get to relax and enjoy each other's company. I'm looking forward to it. I'm even going to make a yummy steak dinner to celebrate. Of course, I don't really need an excuse to make a steak dinner...I just have to control myself enough to do it no more that once a week. Sometimes it's difficult.

No comments: