Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Lovely Day (except, of course, for work)

I had my pre-registry BRU day with Val, Erin and (surprise!) my sister today. That was fun. Erin, I know you were getting very frustrated with Ben, but I kind of found him amusing (sorry...I know I don't have to deal with him on a daily basis). I was trying to distract him by asking him questions, but they only seemed to work for the time it took him to answer me. Oh well. Simon is a cutie...I'm glad I got to meet him before his third birthday! ;) Val's newborn, Jordan, was cute as could be too. Her eyes were open almost the whole time and she was just staring around checking things out. She only started to cry at the end because she was hungry (really, really hungry). Becky and Claire joined us unexpectedly because the lady who put a contract in on her house wanted to stop by to look at her stove. So she had to leave the house and had nothing better to do than to join us. But it was nice to see her and the Bear. :) I'll get double the fun tomorrow when we register for real. Hooray!

Work was work, but I'm now on a three-day weekend! I love extended weekends. :)
Yay for me.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm glad SOMEONE can find it amusing... because I'm sure having a hard time finding the humor in it. ;P