Bored...
How sad am I that I'm sitting here playing on the computer and watching The Price is Right on prime time? Especially since I never watch The Price is Right since my dad died (he used to watch it every morning, so it's just one of those things). But it's slightly interesting since it's Bob Barker's last show...not that I'm even that crazy about Bob Barker. Whatever...I'm just bored, as usual.
In other news, my eye hurts and I don't know why. It's only the outside corner of my right eye. Hopefully it's just a random thing and I'm not going to wake up in the morning with something growing there. Gross.
****UPDATED****
Well, there's nothing growing there, but I woke up this morning and the eye still hurts and it's now very swollen. I look like Rocky after a fight. Not very attractive. I seem to remember this happening to me a year or so ago...the swelling went down by the next morning. Hopefully that's the case this time too or else I'll be heading to Patient First tomorrow morning. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
A million dogs and cats just cheered for joy...
Post a Comment