Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Blah

So I guess my crazy busy weekend finally caught up with me. Today I was just exhausted. I was lucky I made it through the work day without falling asleep at my desk. I got plenty of sleep too...I was in bed and dozing off by 9:30 last night, which is pretty darned early for me. I took a short nap after I got home and I'm feeling much better now. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Other than that, nothing much is going on. Work is work. Ed has been umpiring, so I've been bored. Although the second season of Big Love started last night, so I just watched the new episode On Demand. I love On Demand. And I love that show. It sounds creepy, but it's really good and interesting. Some of our other "summer nonsense" shows have started too (hello, America's Got Talent), but we haven't had a lot of time for television recently. I don't think we're doing too much this weekend, so we'll be able to catch up a little then. We're going to his parents' house for Father's Day but that's about it. Thank goodness...I need some rest!

No comments: