Productive Day
Today was a good day off. Despite sleeping in until almost 11, I still managed to get some stuff done. Ed and I dropped my car off at the shop last night and they called around 11:30 to say that the part they put on last time went bad, which is why my engine light came back on. They fixed it for free. Woohoo!
On our way to pick my car up, we stopped at Lab Corp to get Ed's blood test done. That took less than ten minutes from the time we walked in to the time we left. Can't complain about that! Then we had lunch, stopped at the theater and bought our tickets to see Spiderman on Sunday night and then picked up my car.
We figured since we had a free afternoon, we might as well get the emissions test done and out of the way, so we left his car at the Toys R Us parking lot and drove to the stupid emissions place. As usual, it was busy, but I actually picked a quick lane for once. The car passed (again I say: Woohoo!), we got Ed's car and went home where I've been doing nothing ever since.
Ed's now on his way to go play softball so I have another lovely evening alone. At least I felt like we accomplished something today. I think I'll go watch the three episodes of Little People, Big World that are driving Ed crazy sitting in our DVR. Becky got me hooked on that show...darn her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Okay, you bought tickets to see Spiderman on SUNDAY?!?! What the hell? I guess it's wishful thinking to think we may be able to just pop into a theater on Friday afternoon and see it, huh?
I LOVE Little People, Big World! I think I've missed the latest episode, but they always rerun it right before the newest episode.
The other coolest show ever (even cooler than Little People)? DEADLIEST CATCH! Tell me you watch it!!! It rules!!
Any softball game this weekend down this way?
YES!!! I told Ed I'd go with him on Sunday...it's supposed to be nice and he doesn't have to pick up the annoying old guy that he usually give a ride to. :) I believe the first game starts at 11:45, but we'll probably be there around 11:15...you know how Ed is. Let me know if you wanna go for a snowball run. :)
Let's do a snowball run!!! Absolutely!! I'll have to scope out all the good local places, or just find the nearest Ritas (snowballs are better...).
I guess I'll just swing by there sometime around 11:30ish? Keep your cell phone handy in case I get lost! (Speaking of "Lost"...WOOHOO! It's LOST night!!!)
I haven't had an actual snowball in awhile, so I'm excited for that. :) I'll keep the cell phone on and at the ready. Let me know if you need directions ahead of time.
I think I'm vaguely familiar where it is. Once I see the main street going in, I'll remember. I'll definitely have to scope out the snowball scene around there.
I LOVE Little People Big World. Tom can't even stand to be in the room when it's on... also, he hates that it is currently taking up like 3 hours of Tivo space. ;)
AWESOME show!!!!
I've seen Deadliest Catch... very captivating.
Post a Comment