Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 18, 2007

Poor Val

40 weeks today and still no end in sight. :( I feel for ya! I guess you won't be making it to my cookout, huh? I'm sending you all kinds of baby-evicting thoughts.

Other than that, it's been a blah day. Work was blah and now I'm home and blah. Blah. The bright spot of my day was Ed meeting me at work for lunch. Then we went to the movies to buy tickets to see Shrek on Sunday morning. That's the best part of the Loews switching over to AMC...all shows before noon on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are only $5. Woohoo! And I still have plenty of gift card money to get me through the next couple months and the plethora of movies they're promising. I love the movies...better get my fill now while I can still get out of the house whenever I want.

4 comments:

Bitter Mom said...

We still may be able to make the party! We'll just have to see - hopefully I'll go into labor by tomorrow. That's what I'm hoping anyway.

Either that, or I'll still be very pregnant at your party...hey, it's closer to the hospital than our house at least!

Does that theatre still do the mommy movies during the week?? I hope so, because otherwise, I'm not going to be seeing any movies for a while!! (Unless Pirates 3 decides to release especially for me this week, before the baby comes.)

Mandy said...

I think the first show is now Thursday at 8. You might be able to make that one as long as you don't mind crowds.

I can't find anything on the amc, muvico or hoyts websites about mom shows. Suck!

Bitter Mom said...

I hate crowds...hence why I wanted to wait to see Spiderman 3. I like seeing movies NOT on opening weekend, and NOT on a weekend (if it's a big movie like Pirates or Spidey).

Mandy said...

I'm with you...I hate the crowds too. The only movie I'll go to see at midnight is Harry Potter...that one is totally worth the annoyance. ;) We're hoping Sunday morning won't be too bad.