Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy Thoughts for Val

Val is having some super-painful contractions over in her neck of the woods. Apparently she made a middle-of-the-night trip to the hospital only to be sent home. Suck! Hope the active labor starts soon so you can go back to stay!

In other news, I'm exhausted. I've been sleeping like crap. I think the forcing myself to sleep on my side has caused me to do something rather painful to the ligament between my hip and thigh on my left side. It's usually fine when I'm sitting or standing, but if I'm lying down and I move the wrong way, it hurts like hell. I tried using the big-ass pillow that Becky gave me last night. It helped with the pain, but I was very uncomfortable with using it as my head pillow too. I think I'm just going to get a regular body pillow so I can still get the support between my legs and under my soon-to-be baby belly, but also so I can use my regular pillows too.

Work was work...it's Monday. The only interesting part was learning that one of our Department Managers has been promoted to ASM, but in a different store. I liked him, but I didn't want him promoted in our store. He doesn't have the greatest people-skills in the world. I hope it works out for him though.

I had an early dinner tonight because I didn't have time for lunch at work. I know, I know...bad preggo! I've been dying for some tacos, so I stopped at the store and got the fixin's and made myself some yummy tacos. I didn't put enough seasoning in the meat though...that was the only bummer. I didn't buy a packet of seasoning since I have the huge BJ's container of it that I use for Taco Dip...I just didn't sprinkle enough on. Oh well...it was still yummy and satisfying. :)

Okay, I'm going to try to take a nap now before I clean the living room. Fun!

No comments: