The Yucky Doctor
Have my first doctor's appointment tomorrow. Not really looking forward to that. I really hate being violated both inside and out. Ewwwww!!! But I gotta do it, so I'll suck it up. Becky said that they'll probably stick the weird camera up my hooha so I can see the baby, so that's exciting. ;) I told Ed I didn't want him to go since it was all icky stuff going on, but Becky seems to think that's weird. Anyone?
In other news, my ticker moved up a picture! My baby is starting to look like a baby! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Doctor's arent' yucky...they save lives damn it!
Heh...it's not really the doctor that's yucky as much as what the doctor is going to do to me that's yucky!
Yay for the hooha cam!!! And no, I don't think it's weird that you don't want ed to go. I never wanted tom to see that part of the whole doctor visit thing either in the beginning... he came to my first appointment with ben, but I sent him out of the room for the icky part. Toward the end of the pregnancy when she was checking for dilation and whatnot, I got used to it. Now, it doesn't matter, he has yet to join me!! :P
They are already going to do the camera? I didn't have that done until I had my actual sonogram at 20 weeks. But then again, my dr was very stingy with the fancy stuff!
I'm going to my sister's doctor and she seems to think he'll do it.
Mt doc does 10 week ones too. standard. it's awesome.
Post a Comment