10 Weeks!
My baby is officially a fetus today! Way to go, Jelly Bean! It feels nice to be in the double digits. Like I'm finally making some headway in the pregnancy. I'm well aware that I have a long way to go though. 210 days to be exact. One day at a time...
Ed and I just went for a walk. It's sooooooooo nice out. Now there's a nice cool breeze blowing, but the air is still warm. I wish it could stay like this. Alas, tomorrow's only supposed to go up to about 65*. We should still be able to get a walk in. I'm not trying to lose weight, I'm just trying to keep my blood sugar down so I can try to avoid gestational diabetes. We'll see how well it works.
In other news, I've been feeling a little less tired, although I still need my daily nap after work. The nausea is pretty much gone. Things are coming along nicely. Yay me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Happy Fetus Day!
Post a Comment